Manager, DevOps Operations
We are seeking an experienced DevOps Operations manager to join our Cloud Architecture & Productivity team. The ideal candidate should have passion and drive for designing infrastructure, automation and operations. This role will be “hands on” in the latest technologies and in the ever changing and growing DevOps area, manage a team of talented individuals, oversee cloud operations strategy and procedures, own the SLAs for availability of production site and 24*7 support.
Be Yourself. Be open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Manage day-to-day work activities of IT service delivery, deployment and ongoing support functions (monitor/support/investigate/handle resolutions/closure)
- Mentor members of the team in both technological and career perspective
- Standardize operation procedures, define metrics for operational efficiency, identify risks and drive for continuous improvement
- Own the SLAs for availability of production site and 24*7 operations
- Lead significant production improvements, drive to achieve a high degree of automation, security, and performance management
- Responsible for new process definition, process refinement and process of transition
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, and participate in building systems for maximum performance, reliability and scalability
- 4+ years of experience in managing production-critical infrastructure and DevOps environment
- 3+ years of team management experience
- Hands-on experience with AWS ecosystem, infrastructure automation and monitoring tools
- Familiar with modern SRE concept and practice
- Is a strong self-starter, operationally-focused, has a holistic data perspective, is a problem-solver
- Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
- Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
- Master’s degree
- AWS certified SysOps Administrator
- AWS certified DevOps Engineer
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”