Software Engineer Intern - FW/SW Automation
As a Software Engineer Intern - (Ultimate Ears), we are seeking an energetic, creative, self-motivated engineer with a positive attitude to help us build solutions to automate functional testing on our Ultimate Ears family of products
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- You will work to develop automated test scripts utilizing our existing automation test framework
- You will work closely with the automation lead to identify and develop innovative solutions to work around existing validation roadblocks.
- You will prototype various solutions and demonstrate to stakeholders to evaluate viability of our automated test suites..
- For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Passion for understanding how things work and exploring new technologies
- Familiarity with unit level test frameworks such as PyUnit and/or Mocha.js
- Excellent written and verbal skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Machine Learning
- Audio Processing
- IOT development
- Pursuing BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.