Sr. Computer Vision/C++ engineer
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small, nimble fast growing group and our team is expanding. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, cutting edge science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team. Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Computer Vision/C++ Engineer. You will be part of a talented team of developers and ML researchers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain video processing pipelines using proprietary video processing SDK
- Perform integration of R&D prototypes into a product
- Help the team scale by supporting existing products, as well as develop software for new conference room solutions
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Proficiency in coding with modern C/C++ (C++ 11/14)
- Proficiency with WinAPI
- Experience with multimedia/video/metadata processing
- Some background in computer vision and graphics or image processing
- Ability to translate python-based Machine Learning algorithms to production-level code
- Experience in using Source Control / Project Tracking systems(Github, Jira).
- Hands-on experience in development for embedded systems
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Programming experience on Android platforms is a plus
- Experience with WDK (Windows Driver Kit)
• M.S. in computer science or a related field
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”