Federal Account Manager - Treasury and Fed Financials
Federal Account Manager – Treasury and Fed Financials - DC Metro
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with heart!
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and creative Federal Account Manager to join our Civilian Services Agency Team in the DC area. You will report to the Regional Sales Director of the Civilian Services team and be responsible for selling Nutanix’s products and solutions through channel partners and interacting directly with customers in the region. You will also work very closely with a Sales Engineer in the territory.
Sales at Nutanix
Our Federal-Civilian sales team at Nutanix is growing! We are a driven & passionate team of salespeople with a desire to disrupt the current state of the data center within Enterprise accounts. We are looking to expand our team to include additional A-players who are looking to bring simplicity and efficiency to a complicated world.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services into Enterprise-level accounts.
- Possess an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function, as well as cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Experience with SFDC or other Customer Relationship Management tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
What You’ll Bring
- You have a deep understanding of Federal-Civilian accounts and how the drive for simplicity, cloud-first strategies, and cost savings can be used to build positive relationships and deliver significant sales success.
- You have a track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in multiple, continuous years.
- You are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for collaboration and teamwork.
- You come with a keen ability to develop new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts.
- You are extremely organized, with deep knowledge of account planning and strategy.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Meet Lauren Harkness, Regional Manager, Federal Civilian Services
Lauren joined Nutanix in 2014. Previously Lauren worked at VMware and Dell, Selling to both DOD and Civilian
How we work:
Quote by Adam Farry, Federal Account Manager - Our team has a strong commitment not only to our customers, but to each other. We have a collaborative, fun, hard-working culture – selling a solution that customers are passionate about and the industry as a whole is moving to at an exciting pace.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.