Global Account Manager
Global Account Manager:
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability to develop/penetrate new accounts within your assigned accounts. Nutanix provides extraordinary support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to demonstrate to exceed sales performance goals. In this position, you would be working very closely the co-founders and VPs and have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop/penetrate selling opportunities with assigned global accounts.
- Utilize a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospected customers and drive potential business opportunities
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to better engage with global accounts customers Collaborate with other functions such as marketing and partner sales team to improve opportunities
- Periodical report for current status and forecasting
- Identify Nutanix customer references to improve reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix complete block solutions skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work reciprocally with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Team.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions tackle business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Qualifications and Experience
- 12 to 18 years of sales experience preferred.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
- Track record in running large Global Accounts (Inbound/Outbound) in the Enterprise Data center or Cloud space.Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.