North Central - Healthcare Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and creative Account Manager based in Chicago to support a growing territory. In this role, you will report to the Regional Sales Director of Healthcare Central and cover Healthcare accounts in the North Central region (IL, IA, IN, MN, MI, OH, KY, NE, ND, SD, WV).
The language and needs of Healthcare are unique and the industry is experiencing unprecedented change. We want someone who will be able to clearly articulate the value of Nutanix while respecting the overwhelming needs and responsibilities the Healthcare sector faces. We are looking for a sales individual who has experience managing relationships throughout the organizational structure and is adept at building solid repeatable business propositions, particularly in a digital and cloud-focused environment. A consistent record of successful and smart selling in this meaningful and changing business environment is crucial.
About the team
Our Healthcare sales team at Nutanix is growing! We are a driven & passionate team of salespeople with a desire to disrupt the current state of the data center in the Healthcare sector. We are looking to expand our team to include additional A-players who are looking to bring simplicity and efficiency to a complicated world.
- Experience selling into the Healthcare vertical, meaning providers within the continuum of care (primary, specialty, acute, post, assisting, and hospice) who are held to regulatory standards such as HIPAA and are driven by EMRs and Imaging.
- Possess an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function, as well as cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to communicate with senior management about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- Experience with SFDC or other Customer Relationship Management tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- You have a deep understanding of the changing environment within the Healthcare sector and how the drive for simplicity, cloud-first strategies, and cost savings can be used to build positive relationships and deliver significant sales success.
- You have a track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in multiple, continuous years.
- You are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for collaboration and teamwork.
- You come with a keen ability to develop new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of field sales experience.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Nice to have
- Previously held an IT sales role dedicated to selling into healthcare accounts
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We're an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.