Sales Development Representative
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is searching for an experienced Sales Development Representative to join our fantastic Inside Sales business. For this position you will be supporting our partners, customers and channel partners so strong communication skills both written and verbal are required.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for directly driving demand generation and sales pipeline in their assigned territory. This role will require prospecting within an assigned territory to uncover new opportunities. The SDR will identify, nurture and progress opportunities with both new and existing customers. In addition, the SDR will also work cooperatively with internal and external partners to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers and Nutanix.
- Be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and growing environment where everyone makes an impact.
- Sell Nutanix's comprehensive Enterprise solutions.
- Be accountable for growing existing business relationships and acquiring new business.
- Take responsibility for meeting assigned pipeline quota and KPI’s.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Local language support dependent on territory/region.
- Work in the business hours of your supported territory regardless location/time zone.
- Experience leveraging CRM tools such as SalesForce.com
- 2+ years of successful sales experience preferred.
- 2+ years of solution sales experience in software or IT products or services preferred.
- Knowledge of Virtualization, Storage and cloud computing market places preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, marketing or a technical discipline.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.