General Manager, Western Europe and Sub Saharan Africa
- To demonstrate Nutanix’s values of Hunger, Honesty and Humility. To live the principles and be a role model leading as part of a united management team, collaborating, creating a positive environment that is recognised in high employee experience scores.
- To achieve quarterly revenue goals, including alignment to Nutanix’s overall QoQ / YoY aspirations and delivering monthly linearity metrics of 20%, 40% and 60%
- To maintain an up to date Strategy, Business & Marketing Plan that forms the basis of QBR reviews and to ensure that each of the Sales Directors and Account Managers have a similar approach.
- To segment the market and ensure appropriate Account Manager coverage to achieve Nutanix market leadership.
- To be highly active in the market with Customers at the Executive level
- To confidently speak at Nutanix events, communicating the uniqueness of the Brand and technology and business strategy.
- To manage the weekly forecast review process, ensuring appropriate qualification of the Why Anything, Why Now and Why Nutanix. Weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting accuracy should be within a + / - 5% achievement rate.
- To ensure that the team achieves Pipeline generation metrics including sharing best practice. Ensure >2* coverage of goal on month 2, day 1 (Nutanix conversion rate is very high vs the market)
- To lead top deal reviews, management of the sales process, creativity in deal progression, financial structuring, challenger selling and ensure personal involvement with key clients. Utilise and lead MEDDPICC adoption.
- To deliver extreme responsiveness to clients and help Nutanix maintain our market-leading NPS.
- To identify, develop and retain talented individuals, ensuring a clear career path, personal development and progression. To communicate effectively with your team supporting the cadence model and ensure clarity of expectations, quickly manage underperformance, including utilising management processes to help individuals perform to the highest standards. To see 2+ candidates per week to maintain an active bench for growth and replacement.
- To support the Channel Leader in building the Channel Strategy and to maintain C-suite relationships with our strategic partners, OEMs, ISVs and GSIs
- To price deals at an appropriate margin to close the opportunities and ensure that Nutanix profitability goals are achieved.
- To drive Operational Excellence and ensure system accuracy including Clari, SFDC and relevant management tools.
- To continuously educate oneself to upskill, learn about leadership and ensure industry and competitive knowledge.
Experience and Skills
- Previous Sales Leadership of 50+ people and General Management (or similar); experience of managing Cross Functional teams (eg: Channel, Marketing, Services, Operations, HR, Finance) of 200+
- 5+ Years in Software or Cloud Sales Leadership positions, including SaaS / Subscription
- 5+ Years in Sales Management
- Sales Leadership experience in UKI
- Educated to Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of selling outside UKI, including Africa
- Experience of managing multi brand / product business units
- Start up or near-term post IPO experience
- Educated to Master’s Degree
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.