Senior Contracts Manager- Procurement Specialist
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is comprised of approximately 6000 “Nutants”. We are growing fast and we believe the best days are ahead for Nutanix. The Nutanix law department provides legal support and advice for this vibrant company. We are a global team of approximately 22 legal professionals and we are looking for another high energy and collegial professional to primarily support our procurement team. Our legal group has built a reputation as a change agent; a team that embraces innovative business models, pioneering service delivery, technology and business process best practices to achieve great things.
Our team is founded on three pillars:
- Partnership- We strive to be the easiest company in the tech sector with which to do business. Easy for our customers. Easy for our internal teammates.
- Service-We do our best every day to enable our teammates to drive revenue, increase market share and build winning relationships with our partners and customers.
- Integrity and work ethic-We are rigorous in the advice and service we provide while always acting in an ethical manner.
We strive to act as a Strategic Business Advisor, End-To-End Business Enabler and Risk Management Center of Excellence every day.
Our goal is to be the best company in our industry, one that attracts the finest global talent through its culture, breadth and quality of work, development opportunities and reward programs.
We are well on our way to achieving that goal.
If the above excites you and you wish to play a major role in a winning team, we want to hear from you.
Description- We are looking an experienced legal professional to help to manage a large and growing procurement practice. This legal professional will support the world-wide procurement team on a large variety of transactional matters, ranging from marketing team support to very complex high dollar IT procurement.
- Draft and negotiate strategic opportunity-specific commercial agreements including purchase agreements, facilities contracts, service agreements, IT procurement, SOW’s, NDA’s and DPA’s, utilizing playbooks and templates.
- Procurement and Vendor related Agreements with Mission Critical Suppliers
- Work with experienced procurement professionals to drive value and savings across multiple internal company constituents.
- Coordinate with sales, finance, pricing and legal and other functional internal departments, ensuring proper communication and internal approval/sign-off as required.
- Structure and negotiate subcontract agreements
Be an expert on privacy issues and ensure best practices with privacy regulations including GDPR
- Monitor contract performance by determining compliance to contract and coordinate with management and other internal groups to ensure these requirements are being satisfactorily fulfilled.
- Ensure contract compliance by validating all required contract reporting requirements are met and pricing updates are submitted timely.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all public sector sales and procurement regulations
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, statutes and regulations
- Minimum 9+ years of experience including at least 3 years working for a technology company.
- Experience with technology transactions including SaaS and on premise software licensing and professional services.
- Substantial experience supporting tech company procurement teams on a global basis
- Experience in drafting and negotiating data privacy agreements and a good working knowledge of GDPR
- Experience in drafting and negotiating other commercial agreements such as NDA’s, license agreements, employment and related service agreements, etc.
- Experience with a legal ticketing system and a contract management system
- Law Degree Preferred but not Required.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.