Channel Sales Manager France
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.Location
The Channel Sales Manager France is responsible for developing and delivering technical and solution selling enablement plans to our Premier and Elite Partners.
The Channel Sales Manager is a high impact, very prominent role responsible for establishing Nutanix as an innovative technical and business leader in the channel and for helping close a growing number of transactions within his region. The role will be techni-commercial, with a strong focus on the healthy mix between technical and business solution selling, sales enablement and relation building.
- Recruit, enable and drive new partners in France
- Engage as part of the Channel team and regional sales and marketing team to meet and exceed the regional team's sales goals.
- Drive and close deals together with sales team at channels in the region.
- Drive sales through technical expertise, account management skills, and exceptional Partner focus on the technical level and business solution selling.
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to our Partners, and assist/enable partners in field prospect meetings, demo’s and offers.
- Manage and deliver technical enablement plans with our key Partners, tied to key measurables (sales & engineering certifications).
- Demonstrate Nutanix solutions as part of the ongoing development of Partners.
- Identify and collaborate with partners around solution bundles for various verticals: VDI, Private Cloud, DR, Bg Data, Health Care, Education, etc.
- Collaborate with Southern Europe (SEUR) channel and marketing leadership, and regional Field leadership and resources to develop content to better help enable the Channel.
- Thorough understanding of one or more of the following areas: Application Virtualization, Server Virtualization, and Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing
- Ability to maintain relationships with sales, technical and marketing resources at all levels of a Partner and field organization (Sales Engineers and Sales reps)
- Thorough understanding of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and close deals
- Ability to assist and train partner technical resources to run demos and offers for end users
- Forecasting on channel sales pipeline and delivering sales results through the channel
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel within France and Southern Europe
- High level of specialized sales and product-solution knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years prior Sales experience, solution selling or Reseller management
- Experience in a high-tech sales environment with a demonstrated track
- Record of success in driving customer adoption of technology and reaching channel sales goals
- Direct professional experience with VMware, Microsoft or Citrix virtualization solutions
- Experience selling servers, storage hardware, networking or virtualization
- Excellent French and English oral and written communication skills is required for this position
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.