VP, Pre Sales- APJ (Singapore or Sydney)
Vice President, Pre-Sales / Systems Engineering– [APAC]
Location is open: Singapore or Sydney
About the team
Our APJ Systems Engineering team comprises over 300+ customer-focused technical sales professionals who provide pre-sales consulting, technical guidance, and hands-on assistance to customers and Nutanix channel partners. Our Systems Engineering organization collaborates with our sales teams to recommend and design effective and appropriate customer solutions based on Nutanix offerings.
- Experienced leader in the technology/infrastructure space with progressive technical leadership responsibilities and expertise working with cross-functional teams to create and drive the business strategy and execution
- Ability to drive and build business plans and investment strategies.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of solution sales methodology and enterprise sales models, including multi-channel distribution and service delivery.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with all levels of our internal organization and channel partners through effective communication and relationship building
- High level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge with experience in leading customer engagements
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to view the larger picture and articulate the key takeaways
- Able to develop creative solutions to complex problems and gain the buy-in of colleagues across functions.
- Identifying and adapting to emerging technology trends.
- Translating business and technology objectives to business benefits.
- Identifying and prioritizing activities for optimal yield.
- 10+ years of experience in Presales Engineering enterprise infrastructure or applications.
- Experience leading multinational technical field sales team activities.
- Experience developing and executing technical enablement activities and events at scale.
- Deep experience in mission-critical enterprise infrastructure, cloud deployment models, and software defined infrastructure and enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of industry channel programs and partner incentives.
- Working knowledge of professional services practice models and profitability levers.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.