Portfolio Solutions Architect - Cloud Native & Automation (France & North West Africa)
As a Cloud Native & Automation Portfolio Solutions Architect at Nutanix, you will be a technical solution pre sales leader working in our sales organization to drive business with our most important customers. You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner, and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our Cloud native and automation solutions in hybrid multi cloud environments, and to achieve/exceed quarterly and usage/consumption targets in your assigned region. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Nutanix, K8s, CI/CD and Public cloud technologies.
- Be the key technical leader and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy and adopt
- K8s, automation and public cloud solutions, serving as a product specialist and trusted advisor for end customers and field sales teams.
- Present, demonstrate, and help execute proof of concepts for Nutanix Karbon, integration of K8s certified solutions (Openshift, Rancher, Anthos) on Nutanix, Nutanix Calm and CI/CD, Public cloud solutions integrated with Nutanix, and drive customer engagements from early conversations to decision making evaluations.
- Design and plan for implementation for the solutions and technologies described by leveraging Product experts, Solution Architects and Nutanix Consulting Services.
- Influence Nutanix strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers encountered
- You will be a thought leader in the cloud native, automation and public cloud space. You lead by participating in internal Nutanix technical communities and in the broader industry events and publishing blogs, whitepapers, and reference architectures in your area of expertise.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Software pre-sales and technical sales
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-adapting environment, working with cross-functional teams and leveraging company resources to drive sales using a combination of top-down and bottom-up tactics.
- Must be a strong communicator and presenter with excellent writing skills with a penchant for organization, constant follow-up and attention to detail.
- Experience with k8s, Openshift, Rancher, Anthos, EKS, AKS
- Experience with Github/Gitlab/Jenkins or other CI/CD solutions and GitOps strategy.
- Experience with Public cloud provides such AWS, Azure and/or Google clouds
- Developer experience mainly with Shell script and Python
- Job requires about 40-50% of travel
A successful cloud native Specialist will have the following qualifications:
- Solution oriented - The expertise and ability to convert customer requirements into innovative technical solutions in the database administration space.
- Technical depth & breadth – Technical depth in cloud native solution designs, and breadth in datacenter infrastructure technologies
- Collaborative - Able to work cohesively with members of the Nutanix sales, product, engineering, services, and marketing organizations and Nutanix partners is required.
- Excellent Communicator - Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills is required.
- Executive Presence - Validated experience engaging with senior level executives is preferred.
- Performer - Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations is required
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.