Sales GTM Program Manager
Sales GTM Program Manager
Nutanix is expanding its Sales Operations Team and undergoing a transformation of its Sales Go-To Market (GTM) processes. We are building out a new GTM Program office, composed of several Sales GTM Program Managers within each of our Regions. We are looking for the right candidate, ready to challenge the status quo and play a key transformative role with a tangible business impact.
In this role, you will build, drive, plan, and implement end to end Sales Planning processes and tools such as:
- Headcount tracking and modeling
- Segmentation and Account selection
- Territory definition and Balancing
- Account and Territory Based Quotas
- Enabling Sales with data
The ideal candidate is a data-driven, creative critical thinker with strong communication, organizational, and planning skills, who is passionate about helping a team achieve their goals.
The Sales GTM Program manager will have an end-to-end responsibility:
- Develop a globally consistent process
- Review and align the process definition within the Regions
- Work with other Sales GTM Program managers to integrate process inbound/outbound processes
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure the quality of execution of the process
- Lead process deployment and adoption globally
- Define tools requirements to support the process
- Review and align the tool requirements with the Regions
- Review and align the tool requirements with inbound/outbound processes and tools
- Identify market tools options and evaluate capabilities with vendors
- Partner and execute with IT to implement tools
- Define tool development roadmap
- Integrate tools in Nutanix tools ecosystem
- Lead and coordinate any developments and tests
- Lead tool deployment and adoption globally
- Coordinate with Regions at any stage of development
- Act as strategic advisor for field increasing field transparency and trust in quota management
- Train Regions on update process and tool
- Support Regions during execution
- Measure quality of Sales Planning using agreed-upon KPIs
The new Sales Planning process and tools will be implemented globally within 1 year, with the ultimate impact of increasing Sales Productivity by focusing on the right market opportunity.
Qualifications and Education:
- 5-10 years’ experience with Sales planning process in the software/high technology industry.
- 5-10 years’ experience working internationally across different regions and time zones
- 5-10 years’ experience in implementing process and tools in Sales Operation environment.
- 5-10 years’ experience with data and providing insights using tools such as SFDC, Tableau, Excel, etc. is required.
- Excellent planning & time management skills, ability to succeed in direct accountability and influence structures
- Ambitious & curious self-starter with the ability to multi-task, manage priorities and reprioritize as necessary
- Relationship Builder/Unifier
- Strong leadership and English communication skills
- Ability to lead project end-to-end from process and tool definition, deployment, and execution
- Growth Mindset - good judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, patience, and professionalism
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.