Business Operations Intern-6 month placement
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.At Nutanix we truly believe that students and new graduates offer an innovative view to our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope and are going to launch our company further than the rest.
We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you! For our rapidly growing Munich office we are looking for a pro-active, bright business intern to help support our growing team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast paced and growing environment where everyone makes an impact. If you believe that this is the right role for you, please take a look below at the details for the role and apply:
- Pursuing Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Finance, Business or related field
- Good organisational skills
- Proven attention to detail
- A self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks at once and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fluency in both German and English
- Business Intelligence (BI) knowledge
Required Systems Knowledge:
- Advanced Proficiency with Excel and use of MS Office Suite
- SQL experience preferred
- Salesforce is a plus
- Deal with Channel support/ deal reg/ distribution/reseller queries
- Ability to effectively communicate with high-level executives, sales persons, internal teams, and external partners & distributors
- Work closely and interact with Finance, Legal and Sales Operations departments to optimize contract terms, close deals and create business policies and guidelines
- Ability to execute quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement
- Complete ad-hoc projects as required
- Create and maintain sales documentation
- Manage territory alignments
- Maintain the integrity and cleanliness of SFDC
- Assist with reference based presentations / case studies
- Must be willing to work extended hours during end of quarters
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.