Category Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Category Marketing Manager to join our Category & Marketing team to manage the Logitech G portfolio of products
You will grow the Logitech G business in India by collaborating with Regional category & marketing teams, India Online & Offline sales teams and key customers including Game Publishers, Online Gaming communities & event organizers to make Logitech G as the most preferred brand of Gaming gear in India.
- Category Marketing Manager is responsible to ensure effective demand generation activities are in place to achieve company business targets, drive the optimal category mix and the business calendar to maximize the business opportunities in the country.
- Drive market share leadership in core categories
- Provide right balance and maximize product placement in the right channel
- Build integrated marketing strategies that will help make Logitech G the gear of choice for gamers, engage with gamers and esports fans to help drive brand equity and revenue.
- Build & manage relationships with Influencers, Gaming event organizers, and publishers to drive joint initiatives & promotions to drive preference for Logitech G
- Create & execute with excellence the annual & quarterly promotions calendar with measurable KPI’s.
- 8-10 years of post-graduate experience with stints in brand marketing & community management category management in Consumer driven businesses
- Prior experience in managing both online & offline marketing / categories
- Ability to engage a very diverse set of stakeholders across product, marketing, online & offline sales, game publishers & agencies to drive an aligned strategy & execution
- As an individual contributor, the ability and the aptitude to participate in planning and execution with equal excitement is critical
- Understanding of online communities across social platforms would be an added advantage, more so if it is Gaming communities
- Basic understanding of business, P & L would be preferred.
Post Graduate in Business / Marketing management is required.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.