Customer Supply Chain Manager
The Greater China Customer Supply Chain (CSC) is seeking for a highly calibrated Supply Chain Manager to join the team. Partnering up with the CSC operations and the Global Supply Chain functions to drive end-to-end Supply Chain process improvements to enhance customer satisfaction.
The Supply Chain professional will be the subject matter expert, taking up the maintenance of all online and offline systematic operational processes, to formalize and standardize across Greater China. Identifying process modification, improvement and simplification opportunities as business evolves. Coordinate seamlessly with the operations teams to incorporate control methods in executions using data analytics and key performance measures to gain understanding of the business and vendor performances.
As a key member of the team, the objective is to enable Customer Supply Chain to continue delivering the highest customer service level to both internal and external customers by driving a continuous improvement and sharing best practices culture across Greater China. Participate in CIP initiatives development and implementation with data driven results. Be a Subject Matter Expert of end-to-end Supply Chain, translating business needs to Supply Chain solutions, while streamlining operational processes across the region.
The Key Success Factor:
The Supply Chain Manager must have a strong will in customer service approach. It is key to build strong collaborative relationships with major key stakeholders. Always seeking for improvement opportunities, bringing an effective and simple way to the business. Proactively identify business challenges, develop solutions and execute, using data analytics as performance measure.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech.
- Be the process owner of all end-to-end Supply Chain operational processes, from supply optimization until order completion with customer delivery. Drive regional standardization and simplification of these processes, while keeping consistency in communication with business stakeholders;
- Evaluate and identify continuous improvement opportunities in operations and carry-out initiatives by engaging with strategic partners. Coordinate with the Operations leads to follow-through in order to deliver overall positive impact to the business;
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives by leveraging technological capabilities, in joint effort of technical support to, enhance automation opportunities to increase customer satisfaction & digitalization of processes, and strengthening management dashboards & operational health reports competences;
- Be a business partner to Greater China Customer Supply Chain major stakeholders, ie. Sales & Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, etc, to understand and align on project priorities and drive towards the company’s strategic goals;
- Be involve in cross regional and/or global projects, supporting the alignment within Customer Supply Chain, Global Supply Chain and other business stakeholders;
- Forms close collaboration with the Global Supply Chain functions to ensure alignment and support of the overall strategy of the company;
- Extend, promote and embrace the continuous improvement and Best Practices culture in the Greater China Customer Supply Chain operations;
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team:
- 7 - 10 years’ experience in supply chain management, preferably experienced in the consumer electronics or FMCG industries in international business environments;
- Proven exceptional Project Management and implementation/executional skills;
- Proven ability to translate business needs to an end-to-end Supply Chain solutions;
- Strong data driven mindset and data analytics skills utilizing tools, ie Excel and/or Tableau;
- Experienced in ERP with its integrated systems, ie. Oracle, Kinaxis, etc;
- Exceptional communication, influential and stakeholder management skills, able to build strong & collaborative relationships with internal & external customers;
- Must be proficient in reading, writing in English and any additional languages is a plus;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize between projects while keeping outstanding attention to details;
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative
In addition, preferable skills and behaviours include:
- Excellent service mindset
- Good communications skills and judgement
- Growth mindset
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or similar discipline
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”