Inside Sales Engineer - Video Collaboration
We are seeking a Technical Solutions Specialist to support our rapidly expanding Video Collaboration business. You will be part of and supporting a talented and passionate sales team, working jointly with sales to service customers by identifying their needs, engineering adaptations of products, package solutions/bundles and services. You will be the technical point person ensuring the highest level of key account support.
- Be the go-to technical expert on the sales team: Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Logitech’s Video Collaboration products & partner services can do and how to enable & manage them in the customer’s environment.
- Clear all technical, competitive, and adoption blockers to Logitech VC sales & usage
- Support VCaaS/cloud services interoperability and compatibility discussions. Most specifically those related to Skype for Business/Teams, but inclusive of all Logitech technology partners.
- Be the connection and orchestration point for other technical resources: Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements. Communicate and escalate technical, architectural and competitive blockers and insight to the appropriate channels.
- Support partner engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of VC solutions.
- Stay sharp and share your knowledge: Continuously nurture and expand your technical, sales, and competitive readiness. Participate in channel and end user events and in the broader industry through trade events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles.
- 3+ years experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related trade certifications
- Certifications in domain-specific technologies (Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business/Teams or Office 365 certifications) is preferred.
- Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) or experience with technical challenges and requirements on projects related to integration of key AV technology is preferred.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent Communicator. Strong presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Logitech sales, marketing, & adjacent departments.
- Passion for technology. Contagious enthusiasm for and a desire to continuously learn new technology
- Strong Communications solution selling experience
- Deep Communications products & services knowledge. Strong hands-on technical experience with Skype for Business/Teams, Skype for Business/Teams, and the core Office 365 platform required.
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in the Communications space, including applications (Voice Call Control, Audio/Video/Web Conferencing, IM/Presence, and Unified Communications) required.
- Voice. Demonstrated knowledge of voice and data platforms (TDM PBX & IP-PBX, Video MCU) and networks (PSTN, Wireless, IP) desired.
- Networking. Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols (SRTP/RTCP, H.323, H.263/H.264, SIP) desired.
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics with regards to cloud and hybrid communications solutions preferred.
- Troubleshooting/debugging. Basic Windows and Macintosh troubleshooting capabilities required
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.