Data Visualization Analyst
We are looking for a well-rounded Reporting & Visualization Engineer to join our Finance and Sales operation team and build compelling, interactive, and beautiful visualizations that will help Logitech make great decisions. This person will obtain requirements from different teams to design and develop effective dashboard solutions that help the business make sense of complex data.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Use Tableau or any similar data visualization tool to quickly and expertly generate compelling, interactive visualizations across various data sources
- Serve as SME in use of Tableau and other visualization tools in the AMR region.
- Develop complex commercial-grade dashboards, helping us moving away from manual reporting processes
- Contribute to internal brainstorming sessions and workshops with unique insights and practical suggestions to make data more visual and understandable
- Participate in creating a strong visualization strategy at Logitech, including helping business users to become more analytical and self-sufficient with their data
- Facilitate requirements gathering and discovery sessions from business leads
- Develop deep understanding of Sales, POS data, Shipment, Inventory and other financial Master data elements
- Interact with Sales, Supply chain and Finance to understand reporting and visualization requirements and help build and maintain them.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- At least 5 years of Tableau Desktop /Creator expertise with demonstrable dashboard design capabilities
- 2-3 years of experience working in global environments, closely interacting with multicultural teams
- Strong demonstrable Salesforce and Einstein Analytics knowledge
- Expert at working with business leaders to define high-value problems and solve them with advanced data-driven solutions
- Able to communicate effectively across different internal business functions (Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Business Groups, HR, etc.)
- Creative approach to data visualization and good design aesthetic. Appreciate beauty & simplicity in reporting data
- Proficient at SQL, wrangling data, and synthesizing large amounts of information
- Experience with statistical solutions such as Python or R is a plus
- Proficiently with Excel
- Experience analyzing B2B markets is a plus
BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Statistics or a related technical field or equivalent industry expertise.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.