The Production Technician is responsible for microphone assembly, testing, packaging, quality control and repair for PRO Division.
Blue Microphones has a 20-year legacy of innovative, cutting-edge design and performance across critically acclaimed microphones and the Emmy Award-winning headphone line. Blue offers a range of recording tools for almost any application in both professional and consumer markets, from podcasting to YouTube, to Game Streaming to Music. Blue inspires our users to find and amplify their voices.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Quality Control of parts to be used in the microphone assembly, includes QC of fitment, cosmetic appearance.
- Complete assembly of microphones, testing and packaging
- Repair and Service end-user customer microphones and dealer requests for service.
- Log inventory Work Order in Oracle ERP System
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Basic understanding of microphones and principles by which they function
- Basic understanding of electronics
- Soldering PC Boards with thru-hole design
- Audio signal flow (recording)
- Computer skills
- Organizational and documenting skills
…In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Oracle ERP System
- Attention to detail
- Audio Engineering Degree preferred but not required
Blue Microphones, a Logitech brand is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.