senior marketing manager
Creativity & Productivity (C&P) is the biggest division of Logitech, consisting of our computer mice, keyboards, presentation remotes and other devices for the personal workspace. It is a key pillar of Logitech future as a global brand known for great design and exceptional user experiences.
As Senior Marketing Manager for our C&P business in China, you’ll partner with our China market team and our global marketing organization to implement our strategies and deliver on our brand vision.
You’ll bring our brand to life with every new product, working with partners across the globe. Your digital marketing experiences will allow us to reach consumers in new and meaningful ways, and a deep understanding of the Chinese consumers will allow Logitech to be a brand that is further loved and respected in this market.
This is an exciting and fast moving role, where the right person can make a huge impact! You’ll report to the Head of Lifestyle C&P, based in Hong Kong, and you will closely interact with our China market team and be a conduit for seamless collaboration between China and the extended C&P team (based in Asia, Europe and the Americas).
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and do. Drive change. Exceed consumer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need to succeed at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Deliver product launch marketing toolkits, including creative assets, imagery/video, messaging, packaging.
- Partner with the consumer insights team to gain a deep understanding of our users and to reflect that understanding in all our marketing.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external agencies. Be the voice of China C&P with our global marketing functions such as Digital Marketing, Packaging, or Communications.
- Daily partnerships with the C&P global team to translate marketing strategies and assets into business and brand results.
- Work with your marketing colleagues, in China and beyond, to provide marketing input to the Business Group strategy and to build marketing capabilities by sharing best practice and key learnings.
- Ensure consistency and quality of marketing execution, in line with global brand vision and identity.
Open and Ourselves. Hungry and Humble. Collaborate and Challenge. Decide and Do. These are our values and what makes Logitech what it is. Beyond these values, we are looking for somebody who ticks the below boxes:
- Mandarin (native), English (fluent)
- Demonstrable successful experience in marketing, delivering multiple campaigns and/or toolkits
- At least 5 years of recent experience in mainland China
- Must have proven experience of working with agencies (briefing, creative direction, feedback, budget management)
- Digital native – particularly in-tune with digital and social trends in mainland China - with recent digital and influencers marketing experience
- Experiences working on brand collaborations or Intellectual Property partnerships for China and/or regional projects.
- Ability and willingness to travel: within Asia and 1-2 times per year to Switzerland and/or California
- A self-starter - energized and motivated by your professional mission and your career
- Collaborative and social - you’ll proactively reach out to people with questions, input, challenges, feedback
- Highly efficient, able to work quickly and deliver top-quality content and assets
- A pragmatic business person, you’ll judge your success on the impact and results
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.