Channel Sales Manager
Nutanix is looking for a highly professional and innovative channel sales professional with a strong network across partners and distributors within the ANZ market. We are looking for the right person to build, drive and grow the Nutanix and make it successful.
Responsible for Channel selection, recruitment, onboarding, enablement and working with Nutanix Sales, SE to drive sales across the channel network.
You will work with the ANZ Channels leader to implement channel go to market strategy as well as ensuring that we implement and drive pipeline growth through partner events and net new deal registrations from partners. Be the point of contact for Nutanix partner program in the NSW/ACT region and drive alliance partner solutions through channel partners.
- You will influence Partners and Channels including alliance partners to align their business resources to drive Nutanix revenue.
- You will hold regular sales cadence meetings and business planning sessions with Managed Partners including Quarterly business reviews to plan spending. This will include business activities and the ability to drive mutual revenue growth.
- You will drive adoption of Nutanix Channel tools including Nutanix campaign builder and Nutanix Sizer.
- You will be collaborative with Nutanix sales leadership to build the core strategy for the channel market as well as the wider teams across sales, marketing and engineering.
- Min10 yrs+ experience in IT sales and channel management.
- We would like someone with exceptionally strong existing relationships and contacts within the channel ecosystem
- You will have experience of being able to quickly recruit and on-board relevant new partners
- You are a Self starter, who is comfortable working in a deeply fast growing environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience using SalesForce and/or other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Nutanix requires the candidate to have a proven track record in building and starting up a channel partner network, working closely with our partner/channel ecosystem and channel sales manager.
- We require you to have proven core presales skills and a sound understanding of how Infrastructure and software vendors work.
- Your role is an integral part of the ecosystem. You are tenacious, dedicated and a top performer in your current role who is looking go build and expand there outstanding technical skills A valid
- Travel is required up to 30% for this role and a valid passport
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.