Systems Engineer Trainer
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
This position will be responsible for technical field readiness for Nutanix and its partner community. Outside of major product releases, this role will also support programs to increase the solutions selling and delivery capabilities of the Nutanix field teams.
The successful candidate will be highly organized and can work independently in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should have the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly and convey this knowledge to IT professionals. Familiarity with technical sales techniques and processes is required. As part of a central team that supports a global audience, this position requires approximately 50% domestic and international travel.
- Work closely with Field SMEs to operationalize SE Enablement
- Collate best practices from field teams to build a global program that is adapted to field needs
- Gather business requirements from field audiences, including Sales Engineering, Consulting, and related technical roles and work closely with Education Development during development of new content to:
- Communicate business requirements
- Help Recruit SMEs from the field
- Review drafts and final content
- Track the efficacy of Field Readiness programs through its impact to bottom line revenue and time to market improvements
- Support global launch readiness for Nutanix and its partner community.
- Perform technical needs analysis prior to release of new products and solutions from Nutanix.
- Build and maintain the agenda for technical employee NHT and kick-off events
- Curate existing materials upon minor releases, to maintain relevance to technical audiences within Nutanix and its partners.
- Communicate release timeline to Nutanix employees and partners
- Attend and host field readiness events with Nutanix employees and key partners
- Recruit presenters for global events related to go-to-market campaign
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Sales Engineering, Consulting, Field Readiness, or Channel Enablement
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams spread across multiple time zones and geographies
- Experience with UNIX/Linux, storage, virtualization, and/or networking technologies
- Results-driven with a proven history of self-motivation and ability to multi-task effectively
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.