Manager- Global People development
About the team
This role is a part of our global People Development (PD) team and reports through to the global Director of People Development. We are a tight-knit, adaptable crew who dream big and execute! We are looking to expand our team with fellow culture-builders who want to make a difference in peoples’ lives.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Manager to join our People Development & Culture Team in Bangalore, India. In this high-impact role, you will consult and partner with various business stakeholders, leaders, and other members of the team to understand the people development needs and priorities and design and deliver solutions to address these. You will have a strong focus on content design as well ownership of delivering and facilitating high impact solutions to develop employee skills and capabilities to meet business objectives more successfully, especially to address gaps in capability and/or performance. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the local team as well as incorporating leading practices and innovative solutions that drive better performance outcomes, enhance employee engagement, and support the career development and progression of employees at Nutanix.
- Assist in the development of a future-focused learning strategy and impactful programs that can be scaled and delivered globally
- Collaborate as a key member of the global facilitation team for internally led programs
- Build relationships with stakeholders, leaders, and managers as a valued partner in the business to identify priorities and own the learning experience
- Identify development solutions within the defined L&D strategy finding a balance between generic and customized solutions
- Participate in the strategic and tactical development of learning programs and experiences based on business needs and strategic goals
- Assist in the development of globally scalable and aligned learning solutions, including program design and delivery strategy, and run diagnostics and assessment/evaluation to refine program design using data and analytics to support continuous improvement of programs (such as reducing cost, improving program quality/satisfaction, and demonstrating the value to the business)
- Partner with HR and other business segments to ensure content is relevant and timely to address capability needs and gaps
- Foster increased communication and stronger alignment with business.
- You have a Bachelor's degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
- You come with 8+ years of experience in a learning and development role with expertise in presenting, facilitation, and consulting
- You’ve worked with a wide variety of clients, stakeholders, and business groups
- You are highly experienced in content design that creates engaging and relevant learning solutions for ILT in both remote and in person settings.
- You’re adept at building and delivering innovative end to end learning solutions that are designed to imbed the learning and create measurable improvements in the skills and capabilities of the learners.
- You are a strong team player and collaborator
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.