Emerging Product Specialist - Central-Europe (m/f/d)
As a Portfolio Solutions Architect at Nutanix, you will be a technical solution presales expert aligned with the HCM unit working in our technical sales organization to drive business with our customers. You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner, consulting and engineering resources to help educate our customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, and to achieve/exceed quarterly Nutanix HCM sales and usage/consumption targets in your assigned region. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Nutanix and non-Nutanix technologies.
- Be the key technical leader and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy and adopt Nutanix HCM solutions, serving as a product specialist and trusted advisor for end customers and field sales teams.
- Present, demonstrate, and help execute proof of concepts for Nutanix HCM solutions and drive customer engagements from early conversations to decision making evaluations.
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions during Proof of Concept (POC) deployments
- Design and plan for implementation for Nutanix HCM solutions by leveraging Product experts, Solution Architects and Nutanix Consulting Services.
- Influence Nutanix HCM strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers encountered
- You will be a thought leader in the HCM space. You lead by participating in internal Nutanix technical communities and in the broader industry events and publishing blogs, whitepapers, and reference architectures in your area of expertise.
- German business fluent / Must-have requirement
- 5+ years of experience working with Hybrid Cloud and DevOps solutions.
- Experience in pre-sales and technical sales
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-adapting environment, working with cross-functional teams and leveraging company resources to drive technical sales of Nutanix HCM solutions using a combination of top-down and bottom-up tactics.
- Experience growing products from early adopter customers to the late majority is a plus
- Must be a strong communicator and presenter with excellent writing skills with a penchant for organization, constant follow-up and attention to detail.
- Experience with AWS, Azure and/or Google clouds
- Fluent German
- Job requires about 40-50% of travel
A successful HCM Specialist will have the following qualifications
- Solution oriented - The expertise and ability to convert customer requirements into innovative technical solutions in the database administration space.
- Technical depth & breadth – Technical depth in database administration solution designs and migrations, and breadth in datacenter infrastructure technologies
- Collaborative - Able to work cohesively with members of the Nutanix sales, product, engineering, services, and marketing organizations and Nutanix partners is required.
- Excellent Communicator - Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills is required.
- Executive Presence - Validated experience engaging with senior level executives is preferred.
- Performer - Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations is required.
Native/fluent German and English language skills required.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at.
We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique. We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark. About our business Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled. We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.