Interim International Payroll Manager
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible, and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Nutanix EMEA headquarters in the Netherlands is recruiting for an International Payroll Manager (Contract) to take on responsibilities for its locations in EMEA and APJ. Our centralised Finance Department covers the areas of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Cash management, Payroll, Reporting and VAT amongst others. The Payroll Manager will have overall responsibility for the international payroll process for the countries in the EMEA & APJ region.
As well as international payroll experience, accounting skills and high accuracy you will have excellent communication skills. You will be highly organised and a team player. An “assertive” style that works well with others and a positive, uplifting attitude will fit best. The position reports to the Director of Finance and will be based in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
- Oversee and manage the monthly payroll process for all international entities
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant, and timely manner by review and approval of payroll input and output reports, payroll and third-party payments and review of payroll journals and reconciliations.
- This position will be incremental in developing processes and procedures for our international operations and to drive automation
- Performance manage and develop payroll team
- Oversee compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements and SOX
- Support all internal and external audits related to payroll
- The position will work closely with the Accounting, HR, Compensation & Benefits, Stock admin, Tax and senior members of headquarters and international locations, including managing third party relations.
- Prepare reporting, analyse fluctuations, and provide explanations
- Support the international accounting managers on ad-hoc projects and/or daily tasks
- Previous International payroll experience
- General Ledger accounting experience
- People management skills
- Accounting education preferred (HEAO, SPD diploma or equivalent)
- Well organised and proactive with regards to administrative and system improvements.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment
- Self Starter
- Stress resistant
- Good communication skills; English language is required
- Knowledge of Excel
- Cross cultural team fit
Desirable (not essential)
- Dutch or other language
- Knowledge of Workday
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.