Administrative Executive Assistant
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix, Inc., has an immediate need for a talented Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Senior Director Systems Engineering, Senior Director Systems Engineering and Senior Regional Sales Director and their teams.
Nutanix seeks the best and brightest candidate who values professional relationships complimented by creativity and team work. Further, the right candidate will have demonstrated progressive success as an administrative assistant supporting dynamic, C-level executives in a fast-paced, high tech environment.
Must be competent in performing tasks with minimal direction and willingness to handle a wide variety of situations, as well as competing priorities with a great attitude and sense of humor. Must have outstanding time management and organizational skills, relying on expertise and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Must be able to exercise discretion, independent judgment and capable of analyzing and solving complex and abstract requests.
This position is expected to involve a high degree of confidentiality, creativity, latitude, flexibility and availability for effective and efficient performance for support required.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide general, routine to complex administrative support with keen ability to foresee and anticipate the needs of the executives and organizations to optimize their time and take a proactive role to anticipate, identify and initiate/facilitate thoughtful solutions.
- Manage and maintain highly complex and changing calendars, and schedule appointments, meetings, travel, and organizational functions as well prepare flawless communication materials on behalf of internal and external customers.
- Key liaison for the organization and on-the-job contacts including internal and external customers, board of directors, internal company executives, parent company executives, trade associations, community and political representatives.
- Work closely with executives, administrative staff, employees and teams creating and maintaining working relationships.
- May perform reference work from a variety of sources both inside and outside of the company and prepare special reports, summaries, or digests of a complex nature.
- Initiate and facilitate meetings and take meeting minutes and manage action items.
- May arrange and plan programs for meetings and entertainment of visitors.
- May draft and prepare routine and advanced correspondence including emails, letters, memoranda, meeting minutes, and reports. Review outgoing correspondence for accuracy, format consistency, signatures and conformance with executive procedures
- Anticipate and/or identify needs and issues within the organization and proactively initiate and/or facilitate solutions.
- Compile, prepare and process executive’s expense reports through Expensify program. Screens all incoming correspondence and determine if executive action is needed.
- Demonstrates a broad company knowledge which includes corporate policies and procedures, organizational structure, business strategies, corporate goals, products, services, customers and competitors.
- Provide administrative support and cross-coverage to manager, executive assistant and administration staff, as necessary.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
Required Profile (education, experience) :
- BS or BA with 8+ years of experience supporting Senior Executive Management or equivalent experience with at least 5 years’ working within a highly demanding fast-paced oriented environment.
- Exceptional calendar management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- High level of integrity with a humble nature; fully capable to take initiative, manage and oversee various projects from multiple management being highly proactive, detailed oriented, self-motivated, adaptive, and creative.<span
- Exceptional professionalism, soft-skills and being a team player.
- High level of work ethics, integrity, confidentiality and flexibility.
- Advanced level MS Office suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project Google Drive).
- Must be highly flexible with time and schedule; able and available to come to work early and/or stay late with minimal advance notice.
- Strong key competencies skills: Customer Focus, Approachability, Integrity and Trust, Dealing with Ambiguity, Interpersonal Savvy, Learning on the Fly, Organizational Agility, Peer Relationships, Safety.
Preferred/Assets profile (skills, experience, education):
- Experience assisting with Sales Executives in international environment.
- Experience in highly demanding fast-paced start-up environment.
- Experience in working with a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- Must be reliable and work independently.
- Demonstrates a broad company knowledge which includes best practicing corporate policies, procedures, guidelines and organizational structure.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.