MTS - QA
As a Quality Assurance Engineer in the Nutanix SAAS Engineering Team, you will have a unique opportunity to own the overall quality of its products. You will work with the developers to define and create a test plan, write automated test cases, and manually test the product to ensure high quality in an agile, fast paced development environment. As part of the engineering team, you will enable automated releases of our software.
- Validate responsive, browser-based n-tier Web applications using technologies such as puppeteer to support a hosted, cloud-based service.
- Experience in test automation frameworks like Selenium/Appium/puppeteer/ TestNG etc.
- Collaborate with Product Management team to translate requirements into high-quality, timely delivered product(s) and features.
- Help engineering teams clean, refactor and test code using the best-of-breed practices such as Iterative development, Continuous Integration and Release Management.
- Own end-end product quality along with the engineering team(s).
- Hands-on development and execution of automated tests using tools like
Puppeteer/Selenium JAVA, Appium, TestNG, Jenkins and Maven.
- Experience with automated testing of RESTful web services
- Develop test strategy, write test plans and detailed test cases. Strong knowledge of testing principles, process and authoring of test documents.
- Ability to identify and leverage tools for automated solutions best suited for testing needs.
- Experience developing clean, maintainable automated tests for both UI and backend components.
- Good to have basic knowledge of Unit testing frameworks such as jasmine, mocha and chai.
- Passion and ownership of quality of the applications owned by the team.
- Ability to develop strong domain knowledge to enable making product level decisions.
- 2+ years of experience testing hosted or standalone Multi-tenant web applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.