Technical Program Manager - Systems Engineer Enablement
About the team
The Primary purpose of the team is to deliver or coordinate/facilitate technical focused trainings to fulfill the needs as being asked by the Regional SE leadership team (Director and SE Managers). The team consists for now of three people. One for the Central Europe region (CE) supporting the German and Austrian SEs. The Northern and Eastern Europe region (NEEUR) is covered by another and the last person is responsible for the other three regions; Middle East, Turkey and Israel (METI), Western Europe and Sub Sahara region (WEURSSA), and the Southern Europe region (SEUR).
Our job defines that the team members have bi-weekly calls with the leadership teams for the respective regions to understand the needs and provide updates on the started processes/tasks. At least one session a month (from an hour to multiple days) are run for the SE teams in the region. They can include a full training session on our Hyper Converged Infrastructure (the basic ECA training), creating and maintaining existing trainings/programs through to “just” facilitating a training session.
The trainings will lead to a stronger SE which will lead into a greater knowledge in value selling and understanding how and if our solutions can fit the pain/need of the customer.
This position will require significant multi-tasking and willingness to take on various sales training and support responsibilities. This role will require moderate travel to collect requirements and best practices from our sales theaters.
- Development and maintenance of key training programs for Nutanix EMEA salesforce
- Consult with the regional SE Director and SE management to identify/prioritize the top sales enablement requirements.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management, Solutions Marketing and other groups to source appropriate enablement content.
- Define and publish learning paths and execution guidance for multiple Partners and multiple selling roles within organizations.
- Design and implement training content, tools, and assessments for knowledge transfer and on-going development.
- Establish instructional plans, identify subject matter experts, coordinate all necessary Nutanix resources, and collaborate on content development and testing.
- Deliver new training curricula and oversee the rollout of the content through others.
- Running the region as if you “own” the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 1-3 years of direct systems engineer and/or systems engineer training experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing or participating in the end-to-end instructional design, process-based methodology (analysis, design, development and delivery) to create curriculum delivered in multiple modes (WBT, ILT, Blended).
- Proven ability to give or facilitate live instructor-led training (on product, process, or skills related training topics)
- Personality, confidence, and polish to engage upstream with systems engineering executives, downstream with the field, and across business units with Marketing, Product Management and other groups within the company
- Ability to influence and gain acceptance from others on initiatives
- Ability to think strategically yet is grounded in the tactical execution of his or her vision. Someone who blends technical aptitude with business savvy and has demonstrated success managing complex projects from start to finish.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Understanding of enterprise sales processes and sales practices within the technology industry
- Proactive and self-directed
- Solid aptitude for learning new systems, products and tools and can translate the knowledge to none technical people
- Entrepreneurship, or have equivalent knowledge (not sure how to write this down. You RUN your own Regional! You own the region!)
- Dynamic and proven presentation and written communication skills are a must
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix product and services is required.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.