Member of Technical Staff - Full-Stack
If you are a senior software engineer interested in building front-end, back-end or, full-stack services for a Cloud platform, then we are interested in talking to you. The successful candidate for this role should have demonstrated experience in building high-performing web applications that are scalable and extensible. You will be part of our dynamic and innovative SaaS Engineering organization here at Nutanix.
- You will be part of implementation team responsible for Subscription, Metering and Billing Platform for enterprise customers.
- Translate requirements and user stories into design specifications and solid code.
- Integrating with a third party billing and payment systems via RESTful APIs.
- Able to demonstrate creating well-architected REST APIs using one of the major Node server frameworks (Sails.js Express or Restify) or, equivalent technology.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production and non-production environments.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in computer science or, related field of study.
- 3+ years' experience with full-stack development of Cloud/SaaS Applications.
- Strong Software Engineering and Cloud background is required.
- Experience with developing and managing cloud-computing environments like Amazon EC2, Azure or, Heroku is a plus.
- Prior knowledge of integrating with billing & payment systems like Zuora or Aria Systems.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases such as PostGreSQL, MongoDB and/or Amazon Redshift.
- Experience with SAML, web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth and related authentication/authorization technologies.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.