Account Manager, Commercial - Dallas
Account Manager, Commercial
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with heart!
This role is fully remote.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and creative sales professional to join our team in Dallas, Texas. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you’ll be responsible for selling Nutanix products and solutions to Commercial customers in the Dallas - Fort Worth market. But you won’t be on your own! Working through our established channel partner network you’ll interact directly with Commercial customers in the region to help them address some of their most complex business issues with custom solutions built on a framework of simplicity. To support you, we’ll align you to a Sales Engineer in the region to collaborate on customized technical solutions to address our customer’s needs, and you’ll have access to our broader sales and field marketing teams for additional support around events and communications. We don’t let you down after the contracts are signed; our support team is second to none and our solid 7 year NPS average of 90 is why so many of our customers are delighted with their Nutanix offering and recommending it to their industry peers. We’re disrupting the tech landscape; think you’re up to the challenge? Keep reading.
Sales at Nutanix
Our Commercial sales team at Nutanix is growing! We are a driven & passionate team of salespeople with a desire to disrupt the current state of the data center within Commercial accounts. We are looking to expand our team to include additional A-players who are looking to bring simplicity and efficiency to a complicated world.
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability to break in and land new accounts and to expand your customer base. Nutanix provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals.
- Utilizing a consultative sales approach, discuss business issues with prospects, provide demonstrations, and present a written sales proposal and sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Work collaboratively with employees within the sales function, as well as cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Effective relationship management. Develop sales opportunities within partner organizations and work closely with your channel sales executive to drive partner growth within new accounts and existing customers.
- Demonstrate experience with SFDC or other Customer Relationship Management tools in order to effectively provide sales leadership with weekly updates on sales forecast and pipeline information
What You’ll Bring
- You have a track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in multiple, continuous years.
- You are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for collaboration and teamwork.
- You come with a keen ability to land new accounts and expand your current customers within your assigned territory.
- You are extremely organized, with deep knowledge of territory planning and strategy.
- You have an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.