$2500 Sign-On Bonus!!
Trinity Animal Hospital located in the Holly Springs area with a proximity to Apex, Cary, and Fuquay Varina has an immediate opening for a Rockstar GROOMER!
To join our team, we need you to share the belief in building relationships with people through their pets and strengthening the human-animal bond. We're looking to add the right person to our TEAM and are taking applications for We are now currently looking to add a FABULOUS receptionist to our dynamic team. We are continuing to experience incredible growth and this is the perfect time to get invested in our company!
We believe that grooming plays a critical role in a pet's health and the human-animal bond. Our groomers take pride in not only their outstanding skills and compassion but also their client communication and customer service!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has at least 3 years of experience grooming.
- Must be adept at grooming different sizes and breeds utilizing the appropriate tools to ensure high-quality work, meeting the expectations of the client, and passionate about pet's care and well-being
- Possess an aptitude for grooming in a high-volume environment in accordance with each client's specifications
- Communicates and documents appropriate detail of service and adhere to the company's policies and procedures.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Bathing, brushing, clipping, and the proper care and inspection of dogs and cats
- Toe Nail Trims, perianal gland expression, teeth brushing, restraining
- Excellent customer service, with training in reception and appointment scheduling on our operating system
- Be a team player, and be willing to learn and assist others in daily duties, teach and educate other staff members of departments expectations
- Maintain cleanliness of grooming areas at all times. Including but not limited to sweeping, mopping, and removal of the trash.
- Great attitude to fit our fun, professional culture!
Why Work at Trinity Animal Hospital?
Building relationships with our clients is a key part of our mission and that often starts with their experience on the phone or at the front desk. We offer competitive wages, paid for uniforms, an awesome Pet Benefits package (i.e. discounted veterinary care for your pets), flexible scheduling. To learn more about us, visit our website https://www.trinityvets.com/
Ready to Apply?
If you feel you encompass our core values of Teamwork, Reliability, Integrity, and a Servant Heart, we want you to apply TODAY!