Thrive Pet Healthcare Specialists Hoffman Estates (a Thrive Pet Healthcare Hospital) is looking to add a Veterinary Cardiologist to our state-of-the-art veterinary hospital!
Join our community of veterinary care providers for the support, tools, and resources to elevate your practice and provide top-notch patient care. We believe in your abilities and are committed to helping you succeed.
Learn more about Thrive Pet Healthcare Specialists Hoffman Estates
Below are some highlights about this team:
- Our newly constructed space will be home to seven specialties! Our floor plan offers a modern and open concept feel including a large break area with all the amenities to relax and enjoy where you work. There is a thoughtfully planned patient care area and so much more.Take a sneak peek here!
Step outside the hospital doors and enjoy a scenic walk along Poplar Creek Trail located in Show Factory Road Prairie Nature Preserve. Play a few holes on the way to work at the Hilldale Golf Club, less than 2 miles away. Want to unwind after a shift? Catch a movie at the nearby AMC or visit one of several popular nearby eateries with coworkers and family. This area is full of nice neighborhoods and high-quality public schools.
Our network of 400 clinics across the country creates an exceptional community of veterinary professionals and resources. Thrive Pet Healthcare derives its power from individuality and interconnectivity. We are proud of our Specialty Directors Board, designed to connect specialists like you across the country for networking, community and mentorship as needed. The Board is just one element of our unique Medical Excellence & Education platform that also includes a Clinical Research Committee, Doctor Mentorship Committee, and more. It is aimed at providing you with the necessary knowledge, tools, and resources to enhance your professional journey.
Provide your best care as a Thrive Pet Healthcare veterinarian.
Our veterinarians form a vast peer network of multi-disciplinary experts who are here to bolster your professional and personal well-being by offering support. When you need to rebalance, you’ll have access to resources and benefits that are meaningful because they’re built around nurturing your mental health. This means taking the time you need with options for flexible scheduling like three to five-day work weeks to fit every phase of your career and life.
Benefits – our care in action
We invest heavily in our teams' growth and development. We nurture an emotionally intelligent workplace and strive to maintain a positive work/life balance. We pride ourselves in creating an environment that meets your specific needs and enhances your quality of life and work.
Some of our benefits include:
- A progressive compensation model that includes competitive base salaries with additional production opportunities. And, no negative accrual.
- A Personal + Professional Package of Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation time, Parental leave, PURR-rental leave, and bereavement – to grieve both humans and pets.
- Separate paid time to pursue Continuing Education
- Generous Support for Board Study Paid Time
- Mental health and well-being, as we understand the unique challenges that come with veterinary care and offer resources to alleviate them.
- Educational support because knowledge is not only power but also fundamental in your growth and development.
- Impressive Pet Perks – free exams and discounts on products and services at all Thrive locations.
To explore opportunities with us, please review the following job requirements and reach out to us!
Experience & Skills Requirements
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required
- State Veterinary Board License and must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, before their start date.
- Active DEA license or DEA licensure eligible.
- Board Certified Specialist or Residency Trained Veterinarian to join the team.
To learn more about this amazing opportunity, please apply through the link on this page or submit your CV confidentially to Andie Miller at [email protected]. You can also view additional positions at https://careers.thrivepetcare.com/.
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.