GP Veterinarian - Mile High Animal Hospital of Aurora
You give so much of yourself to your work. Here at Mile High Animal Hospital of Aurora, a Thrive Pet Healthcare partner, we recognize what you and your team face each day. Through our collaborative community of veterinary care providers, you'll have the support, tools, and resources you need to take your practice to the next level because we wholeheartedly believe in you, and your ability to provide the very best care for your patients.
Who we are
Our community of 400 clinics nationwide forms an extraordinary network of resources and people. Thrive Pet Healthcare’s strength comes from both our individualities and our connectedness. We come together in both the joys and heartaches of our profession to lift each other up through laughter and empathy - And, we have plenty of fun along the way!
At Mile High Animal Hospital of Aurora you’ll feel the warmth and openness of a unique clinic while having the opportunity and security of a united network that has your back.
Are you a Veterinarian that’s looking for the following?
- Loyal and dedicated clients?
- An educated and compassionate support team?
- A professional, yet fun practice style?
- A practice committed to Low Stress Handling? This hospital sponsors 100% of the team members to achieve certification through Sophia Yin’s Low Stress Handling University after 90 days of employment!
Then look no more! Mile High Animal Hospital of Aurora offers all that and more!
Mile High Animal Hospital of Aurora is located in sunny Aurora, CO. We have a well-equipped facility with a devoted and highly skilled staff. We have a passion for supporting an emotionally intelligent atmosphere with a culture that understands the importance of a great work/life balance!
What we are:
- AAHA accredited, Fear Free Facility.
- Busy four doctor practice.
- Great technician and doctor relationship with all technicians being CVTs.
- Offer many services including preventative care, surgery, dentistry, acupuncture, counterconditioning/happy visits for high FAS patients, laser therapy, and many more.
What we are looking for:
- Full time Veterinarian.
- Strong Communicator.
- Proficiency in Medicine & General Surgery.
Provide your best care as a Thrive Pet Healthcare veterinarian.
Mile High Animal Hospital of Aurora is looking for a [job title] to join us as part of the Thrive Pet Healthcare community.
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, you’ll work on a diverse case mix alongside industry-leading teams and a connected community of pet care providers. In our supportive environment, you can continue to develop skills that you can leverage alongside your passion to provide a continuity of care for the pets you love.
Being a vet is a job you do because you love it, but it’s not easy. Our veterinarians form a vast peer network of multi-disciplinary experts who are here to bolster your professional and personal wellbeing. When you need to rebalance, you’ll have access to resources and benefits that are meaningful because they’re built around nurturing your mental health. This means taking the time you need with options for flexible scheduling to fit every phase of your career and life.
When you can do the work you love, where and how you want to do it, we all thrive. Our network of hospitals provides the career mobility you need to fit your career and life. You’ll have customizable learning through our top-notch development and training engine, including CE libraries, mentorship, industry-leading educational programs, and more.
The success of your patients’ care matters to you, and your success matters to us. Our progressive compensation model includes competitive base salaries with production compensation opportunities. Plus, no negative accrual.
Experience & Skills Requirements
● Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required
● State Veterinary Board License and must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
● Active DEA license or DEA licensure eligible.
Benefits – our care in action
We provide benefits spread comprehensively across your mental, physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing designed to meet your needs as a unique individual. Some key benefits include:
● Paid time off including 8-weeks of full-pay parental leave, bereavement to grieve both humans and pets, and time off for new pet adoptions
● Pet perks including free exams, discounts on products and services, and more at all Thrive Pet Healthcare locations
● Generously subsidized backup and ongoing care support for children, adults, and pets
● Mental health benefits including coaching and therapy sessions
● Continuing education support through free courses, CE credits and paid time off to complete
And so much more!
Plus, we have a Medical Excellence & Education platform including a Clinical Research Committee, Specialty Directors Board, Doctor Mentorship Committee, and more. This platform is designed to support and empower you with the knowledge, tools, and resources to strengthen and nurture your professional journey.
If Mile High Animal Hospital of Aurora has been what you are looking for, we would love to discuss the opportunity for you to join our team! Email any questions to [email protected]!
Compensation negotiable based on credentials and experience with an annual salary range starting at $110,000 - $150,000 per year. The actual salary offered will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
At Thrive, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.