Veterinary Criticalist - Advanced Veterinary Care
Veterinarian – Veterinary Criticalist – Full Time- Advanced Veterinary Care
Thrive Pet Healthcare is looking to add a Veterinary Criticalist to Advanced Veterinary Care's team!
Join our community of veterinary care providers for the support, tools, and resources to elevate your practice and provide top-notch patient care. We believe in your abilities and are committed to helping you succeed.
Learn more about Advanced Veterinary Care.
- Dynamic multi-specialty and 24/7 ER group
- Focus on excellent medicine and building relationships in the veterinary community
- Established in 2008 as the first specialty practice in Salt Lake City
- VECCS Level I Certified facility with advanced equipment
- Services include Emergency, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Oncology
- Emphasis on continuing education, training for support staff and local vets
- Seeking candidates with strong communication, empathy, and enthusiasm
Get ready to explore Salt Lake City, where majestic mountains meet urban excitement in a perfect harmony dance! You'll find adventure calling from every corner with the stunning Wasatch Range as your backdrop. Glide down powdery slopes in winter, hike picturesque trails in summer, and revel in a city buzzing with life year-round. Savor local delights from gourmet food trucks, groove to live music echoing through vibrant streets, and soak up the friendly atmosphere as warm as the sunrise over the Great Salt Lake. Whether you're a nature enthusiast, a culture buff, or just seeking unforgettable moments, Salt Lake City's stage is set for your extraordinary escapade!
Our network of 400 clinics across the country creates an exceptional community of veterinary professionals and resources. Thrive Pet Healthcare derives its power from individuality and interconnectivity. We are proud of our Specialty Directors Board, designed to connect specialists like you across the country for networking, community and mentorship as needed. The Board is just one element of our unique Medical Excellence and education platform, including a Clinical Research Committee, a Doctor Mentorship Committee, and more. It is aimed at providing you with the necessary knowledge, tools, and resources to enhance your professional journey.
Provide your best care as a Thrive Pet Healthcare veterinarian.
Our veterinarians form a vast peer network of multi-disciplinary experts here to bolster your professional and personal well-being by offering support. When you need to rebalance, you’ll have access to meaningful resources and benefits because they’re built around nurturing your mental health. This means taking the time you need with options for flexible scheduling, like three to five-day work weeks to fit every phase of your career and life.
Benefits – our care in action
We invest heavily in our teams' growth and development. We nurture an emotionally intelligent workplace and strive to maintain a positive work/life balance. We pride ourselves in creating an environment that meets your specific needs and enhances your quality of life and work.
Some of our benefits include:
- A progressive compensation model that includes competitive base salaries with additional production opportunities. And, no negative accrual.
- A Personal + Professional Package of Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation time, Parental leave, PURR-rental leave, and bereavement – to grieve both humans and pets.
- Separate paid time to pursue Continuing Education
- Generous Support for Board Study Paid Time
- Mental health and well-being, as we understand the unique challenges that come with veterinary care and offer resources to alleviate them.
- Educational support because knowledge is power and fundamental in your growth and development.
- Impressive Pet Perks – free exams and discounts on products and services at all Thrive locations.
To explore opportunities with us, please review the following job requirements and reach out to us!
Experience & Skills Requirements
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required
- State Veterinary Board License and must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, before their start date.
- Active DEA license or DEA licensure eligible.
- Board Certified Veterinary Criticalist or Residency Trained Veterinarian.
To learn more about this amazing opportunity, please apply through the link on this page or submit your CV confidentially to Renee LaFayette at [email protected]. You can also view additional positions at https://careers.thrivepetcare.com/.
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.