Pet Spa Technician
Greenbriar Veterinary Hospital & Luxury Pet Resort is now seeking a Pet Spa Technician to join our team!
Spa Service Technicians perform specialized services complementary to that of the Grooming department. Spa Service Technicians create an exceptional experience for both the client and the pet by ensuring that each appointment ends with client satisfaction and a fresh, clean, and happy pet.
Spa Technicians report to the Lead Pet Stylist for guidance and direction. The Lead Pet Stylist reports to the Resort General Manager. On occasion, Spa Service Technicians may be given direction from the Director of Operations, Medical Director, or other leaders from departments outside of the Resort.
- Spa Service bathing including shampoo, conditioner, and blow drying
- Completing hygienic services such as nail trims, ear cleaning, teeth brushing, and anal gland expressions
- Completing additional coat services such as brush outs, de-sheds, and de-matting
- Upselling and completing ‘extra’ services such as manicures and blueberry facials
- Basic use of the computer system including Workday, patient information, invoicing, and familiarity with the whiteboard and scheduler in Cornerstone as well as printing and review of daily appointments list
- Notifying clients of appointment completion, instructions for pick up, and charges due for services rendered
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment in accordance with guidelines set by the Medical Director, Director of Operations, and Pathway support office leadership
- Assisting Pet Stylists with Grooming appointment needs as well as Resort Technicians with baths to go home when needed
- Consistent support of and adherence to Greenbriar’s mission statement and core values
- Adherence to all expectations and duties outlined in our Pathway Employee Handbook and Code of Conduct including, but not limited to, safety, professionalism, and ethical guidelines
- Demonstration of initiative, consideration, and positivity in completion of day-to-day responsibilities and all interactions with clients, patients, guests, and fellow team members
- Proficiency in multitasking and adaptability as well as a willingness to learn and assist in other departments when additional support is needed
We look forward to hearing from you, apply today!