M&A Integrations Manager (Western/Pacific NW Region)
We are currently seeking an experienced Integration Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The Integration Manager will lead both the pre and post-merger transaction process. Heavy veterinary practice management and integration experience required.
The Integration Manager will lead both the pre- and post-merger transaction process. Heavy veterinary integration experience and practice management skills required.
What you will be doing?
- Managing the ongoing cross-functional integration plan for new veterinary practices joining Pathway Veterinary Alliance.
- Strong strategic and tactical communication planning and execution skills.
- Ability to discuss and champion the business case for change to a veterinary practice audience, and then plan and execute solutions that are of recognizable value to the business
- Drive and execute key activities within each integration phase
- Must have a deep understanding of various PIMS
- Ability to travel up to 50+% with short notice required
- Lead change management and support the practices the integration process.
- Manage the planning and execution of integration activities.
- Provide support in post-merger integration activities across internal and external functions
- Be part of developing a streamlined M&A integration roadmap tailored to various deal structures, within the framework of Pathway’s overall integration methodology.
- Managing the end-to-end integration process from creation of the initial integration plan with milestones and timelines required to achieve deal specific value and synergies, to execution of the tactical on-boarding, to managing the cross-functional integration project
- Liaise with finance, operations, marketing, HR, and IT departments to develop a seamless transition post-close.
- Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks, and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigation's to risks, actions to close issues or complete open items.
- Liaise with acquired entity leadership where necessary, to facilitate effective coordination on all onboarding task.
- Driving completion of integration activities in parallel with progress on long-term practice goals activity.
- Managing the ongoing cross-functional integration plan, resolving issues and reporting status.
- Tracking integration success metrics post close in partnership with the leadership team
- Provide dashboards to monitor integration status
What experience is crucial to this role?
- Must have experience in developing work plans, project scopes, and presentations.
- Must demonstrate a willingness and flexibility to put in the extra effort (extended/alternate work hours, participate in events outside of standard working hours).
- Excellent communications and facilitation skills to build relationships and foster trust at all organizational levels
- The ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Veterinary experience is preferred but will consider multi-site management experience in a healthcare environment.
- CVPM or experienced veterinary professional or Business Management + 3 years’ experience
- Prefer experience with P&L, Payroll(Workday), Budgeting, veterinary practice management.