The Country Vet is hiring a Veterinary Receptionist to join our amazing team!
4-5 days per week. Growth potential for the right person.
We offer a well organized, busy and fun environment with plenty of opportunities to learn. Wonderful coworkers and nice clientele!
Candidates with vet experience are GREATLY preferred, but not required.
- Must have genuine concern and compassion for our clients and patients
- previous reception, office or customer service experience
- unlimited patience
- be motivated
- have a positive attitude
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- be dependable
- professional and calm under pressure at all times
- be extremely detail oriented
- be able to work quickly and efficiently
- be able to multi-task efficiently
- work at a fast pace with a smile.
Our preference is for someone with veterinary experience, but we are willing to train for the right person. Some Saturday shifts from 8 - 4:30 would be required and weekday shifts would range from 8:30-9:30 start time to a 5:30-6:30 end time.
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
Please visit our website https://www.thecountryvet.com/ to learn more about The Country Vet!