Emergency Veterinarian - Care Animal Regional Emergency Clinic of Spartanburg
CARE Animal Regional Emergency Clinic of Spartanburg's team is looking to add an ER Veterinarian to their practice!
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced ER Veterinarian
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Intrigued by challenge and can initiate action
Interested in leadership? Please let us know, we do have medical leadership opportunities as well!
A quick summary of who we are:
Our Values: Collaboration, respect, and a team-oriented attitude.
Our Facility: After Hours-ER clinic located in Spartanburg, SC. In addition to the ER services we provide our clients, we also offer surgical, digital radiology, in-house lab equipment along with the support of an incredibly compassionate team.
What we're looking for in a team member:
- Passionate about ER medicine
- Innate interpersonal skills, driven and organized
- Strong communicator, values collaboration and initiate action
- Interested in leadership? Let us know, we do have a Medical Leadership role opportunity.
CARE Animal Regional Emergency Clinic of Spartanburg is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Christopher Lykins, [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.