Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The Nutanix Public Sector Sales Operations is comprised of approximately 30 professionals located primarily in the Washington D.C. metro area. We are growing fast. The Nutanix law department provides legal\contractual support for this important vertical market. We are a global legal team of 22 legal professionals.
Our team is founded on three pillars:
- Partnership- We strive to be the easiest company in the tech sector with which to do business. Easy for our customers. Easy for our internal teammates.
- Service-We to our best every day to enable our teammates to drive revenue, increase market share and build winning relationships with our partners and customers.
- Integrity-Our sense of ethics is of paramount importance to team Nutanix
We strive to act as a Strategic Business Advisor, End-To-End Business Enabler and Risk Management Centre of Excellence every day.
Our legal group, working in close proximity with Nutanix public sector sales, has built a reputation as a change agent; a team that embraces innovative business models, pioneering service delivery, technology and business process best practices to achieve great things.
Our goal is to be the best company in our industry, one that attracts the finest global talent through its culture, breadth and quality of work, development opportunities and reward programs.
We are well on our way to achieving that goal.
If the above excites you and you wish to play a major role in a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are looking an experienced professional to help drive revenue as a contracts manager, working closely with our sales teams, partners and customers to facilitate the close of revenue generating transactions in the FED\SLED space. We also want this person to serve as our Facility Security Officer at our public sector operations headquarters located in Tyson’s Corner.
- Oversight of pre-award contracting issues including contractual methods, types, negotiation, channel coordination, and bid protests as applicable.
- Act as the Facility Security Officer for the Nutanix federal practice office located in suburban Northern Virginia.
- Supervise and direct security measures within the Nutanix federal facility.
- Create, deploy and maintain facility specific standard operating procedures consistent with all applicable NISPOM requirements.
- Draft and negotiate strategic opportunity-specific commercial agreements including non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), teaming agreements and related pre-sales requirements utilizing playbooks and templates.
- Negotiate and finalize state term contracts with various states across the America.
- Aid in the maintenance of and compliance with our hosted GSA schedule.
- Review and coordinate financial and pricing matters with applicable managers to ensure contractual compliance with various financial obligations, e.g. price increase/decrease/update clauses, administrative fees, audits/records, etc.
- Provide contractual content for proposal (RFP )responses to strategic solicitations including legal terms and conditions, representations and certifications, and other contractually related requirements for selling on-prem, off-prem and cloud/SaaS software and support.
- Coordinate with sales, finance, pricing and legal and other functional internal departments, ensuring proper communication and internal approval/sign-off as required.
- Review price proposals from a contractual point of view providing opinion on pricing, pricing risk, price scheduling, and any pricing related requirement compliance.
- Modify state term and federal contract schedules as needed.
- Structure and negotiate reseller/subcontract agreements
- Monitor contract performance by determining compliance to contract and regulatory requirements and coordinate with management and other internal groups to ensure these requirements are being satisfactorily fulfilled.
- Ensure contract compliance by validating all required contract reporting requirements are met and pricing updates are submitted timely.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all public sector procurement regulations including those applicable to lobbying activities
- Coordinate with and aid the private sector legal team to help drive commercial revenue as needed.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in Federal and SLED procurement activities
- Strong background with public sector buying vehicles (GWACs, IDIQs, BPA, BOA, State Term Contracts (Texas DIR, CMAS etc.)
- Excellent Knowledge of the Public Sector Procurement laws, regulations and procedures in the SLED and FED arenas.
- Experience with technology transactions sales models, especially SaaS and on premise software licensing and professional services.
- Working knowledge of FAR’s, DFAR’s and GAAP (Revenue Recognition) accounting standards.
- Federal Security Clearance(s) required.
- Law Degree Preferred but not required. Applicants need not be fully licensed attorneys.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.