Member of Technical Staff - Nutanix Cluster Check
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix software is deployed on hundreds of thousands of clusters across the world. Determining the health of different components in Nutanix is a very hard problem and correlating it with different events/activities in the system is complex. Additionally each of these events produce a ton of logs. What we are doing is building the next gen cloud-scale health monitoring system so that we can monitor as well as determine the health of the system through alerts, log analysis and insights
- You will design and develop scalable real-time cloud health infrastructure Design and implement critical high performance, large scale distributed microservices.
- Innovate and collaborate with product and data teams to build a solid foundational data platform.
- Design and build the right technical solutions for cloud health related business problems
- You have experience building high performance distributed system and solving large scale engineering challenges.
- Have strong experience/working knowledge of public cloud technologies
- Strong knowledge of designing and development of distributed systems software on large datasets for machine learning and analytics
- C++, Python or Go programming experience. (Python Preferred)
- Application development experience in containerized environment (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- You are self-sufficient and a good communicator.
- Your experience working with Kafka, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana is a plus.
- Have a BS/MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.