Business Analyst-[ Finance]
Finance team is looking for detail oriented and analytical driven individuals. The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting Finance team on sales pipeline analytics at WW level.
The position requires interaction with international teams; hence the Business Analyst must be a self-starter with strong leadership and analytical skills that is comfortable working with distributed teams without direct management oversight.
- Develop Tableau dashboards with advanced calculations, Scheduling Extracts, Performance Optimizations.
- Maintain, enhance, and modify existing reports and dashboards based on business requirements.
- Create and provide data analysis solutions using Microsoft Excel. Integrate standard methodologies in each application development, data visualization and process flow.
- Research, plan, recommend and implement dashboards and data visualization in Tableau to meet the team's business requirements.
- Drive and project manage initiatives End to End from inception to delivery.
- Performing data analysis and root cause analyses to resolve data issues.
- Execution of new assignment and projects collaborating with team members by providing them necessary technical support.
- 4+ years of experience in a MIS Reporting/Tableau Report development
- Solid Understanding of data structures, difference between Joins / Blending, filters, Action Filters, Row-level security implementation, reporting basics, advanced visualizations, parameters, Sets, Groups, Extracts, Incremental refreshes, Row-level and table calculations.
- Strong knowledge in designing and developing business intelligence dashboards using Tableau, Excel. (Required min 3+ Years)
- Understand the data need and analyze it to form the hypothesis and validation.
- Hands-on experience on data manipulation tools like SQL is plus.
- Business analytical experience within a highly dynamic corporate environment with Sales and Finance organizations
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in working with Global teams is a must
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas verbally and through documentation.
- Working experience with onshore – offshore teams from different time zones.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of SalesForce.Com or Oracle EBS is a plus.
Bachelors degree is a must
Knowledge and experience on below applications:
- Advance Excel (Required)
- Tableau (Required)
- SQL (Preferred)
- SFDC/Siebel (Preferred)
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.