Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics, Operations & Growth
Reporting to the Director of Demand Strategy, the Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics, Operations & Growth supports achievement of revenue goals and strategic objectives of the Americas Field Marketing and Campaigns teams.
We are looking for a highly effective data-driven, hands on leader that is forward-thinking with a track record of driving results by increasing sales efficiencies to improve sales productivity. You are someone that has developed a team in past roles, so you know how to motivate and inspire smart, driven professionals. This role is also very cross functional, so you will have the opportunity to learn from Finance, Sales Operations, Customer Success and more.
What you’ll be doing:
· Be a trusted advisor to the VP of Americas (AMS) Marketing.
· Proactively develop methods to optimize, scale, and improve business processes across AMS marketing. Works closely with AMS marketing leaders to inspect marketing process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
· Assists AMS marketing leaders in understanding bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
· Ability to analyze results and trends to aide in strategic decision making for the business.
· Attain alignment across the revenue operations team to break down silos and fuel revenue growth.
· Be a change agent not afraid to disrupt the orthodoxy.
· Manage a team that serves as the liaison between Global Marketing Operations and the Americas Marketing teams. Serve as the “first line of defense” to answer questions related to process, systems, data, and reporting.
· Represent AMS Marketing in requirements gathering, testing, and implementation of new campaign planning and Budget Management systems. Own primary responsibility for user training and change management in the AMS teams.
· Provide value-added analysis on marketing performance and support marketing decisions, QBR’s and planning, Drive the annual planning process for the Americas Marketing teams.
· Manage overall budget for the AMS Marketing teams, tracking changes and communication updates. Meet regularly with Finance counterparts to do reconciliation and evolve spend reporting.
· Become trusted subject matter expert on our internal systems work and report to one another to manage, prioritize and respond to ad-hoc requests from a large and diverse group of individuals in a timely manner.
· Bridge the gap between the AMS Marketing and IT with the ability to clearly articulate priorities and pain points and translate those to functional requirements.
Recommended Experience/Skill Areas:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 6+ years of experience in B2B Marketing Operations.
- 3+ years of management experience with direct reports.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, with demonstrable ability to do Pivot Tables, VLookups, and more.
- In-depth understanding of data warehousing, marketing funnel, business intelligence, and lead management processes and technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Extensive experience with Tableau, Microsoft Dynamics, Eloqua/Marketo, and Salesforce. Demandbase and Engagio experience a plus.
- Applies initiative and independent judgment to resolve non-routine problems.
- A passion for data and analysis, with a curiosity to get to the root of a problem and solve it.
- Future Travel Approx. 10%
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.