Product-Led Growth Marketing Manager (PLG)
Location: San Jose, CA...or US remote
Nutanix is disrupting the multi-billion-dollar enterprise data center market by pioneering an enterprise cloud platform that leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. Our vision is to make infrastructure invisible, so IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be a part of a team that makes history, then this job might be for you.
As the Product-Led Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving adoption and usage across Nutanix products leveraging Test Drive as a Product-Led Growth (PLG) engine. You will play a key role in developing strategy for user engagement and act as Test Drive’s Point of Contact (PoC) for liaising with product management teams on the go-to-market (GTM) planning and execution. This is an opportunity to influence the future of the industry, especially around hybrid multicloud through Nutanix’s bold product led growth vision.
Reporting to the Director of SaaS marketing, this role will oversee the alignment & evolution of Test Drive to an end-to-end, learn, try & buy experience for target users. You will work closely with Test Drive developers, Product Marketing, Product Management and Technical Marketing Engineers (TMEs) to build a low-touch conversion engine and evangelize various product and solution Test Drives by building a compelling messaging & narrative.
- Own the user experience, define the engagement goals and Product Qualified Marketing (PQL) criteria, track metrics closely, identify the gaps in the funnel and leverage Test Drive to address them.
- Ensure product launch calendar is aligned with the Test Drive roadmap, own planning, and communication across teams.
- Design and implement targeted product tours, guides, education initiatives to optimize conversion and track usage behavior across the lifecycle from web to product adoption
- Work closely with Test Drive Engineering to implement self-service features, campaigns, and messaging that drive usage growth and stickiness
- Enable sales, SDR and channel teams with Test Drive adoption tools, including presentations, reference guides and white papers
- Support other marketing disciplines (e.g., channel marketing, AR/PR, more) with both subject matter expertise and marketing acumen on PLG.
- Plan & execute worldwide introduction and launch of Nutanix SaaS offerings
- 5-10 years of proven success in CX role in product marketing, product management, or similar in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Passionate about modern forms of product planning, self-serviced user discovery, and product adoption strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence diverse teams including Product, Marketing, Customer Success and Engineering
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable takeaways
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Experience with DAP tools that help accelerate product activation and adoption, including Intercom, Walkme, Fullstory is a plus
- Strong domain expertise in cloud solutions and products around infrastructure, virtualization, PaaS, SaaS, and/or a closely adjacent technology
- High degree of comfort with data driven KPI/metrics, and an understanding of how it can be leveraged in a B2B technology market
- BS in engineering or computer science, plus MBA (preferred)
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.