Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is building a world class organization and is looking for a top notch NetSuite Developer to add to the team. The position requires a highly dedicated individual who can deliver results in a high growth, ever-evolving environment. This person will be responsible for administering and continued improvement of the NetSuite ERP system. This will be an excellent opportunity to help build a finance organization at one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world.
- Development of Scripts and Workflows to Enhance NetSuite
- Create, Maintain, & Optimize existing NetSuite customizations
- Interface with internal Business Analysts to drive solutions in a timely manner
- Documentation of NetSuite customizations
- Conducts unit testing of all development work performed
- Assisting in troubleshooting , identifying root causes and driving resolutions as needed
- Satisfy documentation requirements in a SOX environment.
- Work on projects that may be assigned on an ad hoc basis and may assist other corporate initiatives as necessary, directed, assigned, or requested
- Knowledge of Integrating Netsuite with other applications
- Manage from start to finish the overall analysis, testing, and execution process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience with NetSuite’s customization platform, including SuiteScript (V1 and V2), Suiteflow, Suitetalk and SuiteBuilder
- Experience administering and customizing NetSuite OneWorld Edition
- Record of strong advancement and achievement
- Creative problem solver who is able to think beyond the status quo and architect technical solutions to business problems
- Strong relationship building and excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and continually evolving environment
- Knowledge of Financial Objects and/or Services is desired
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.