Application Engineer (ATS) (Contract)
This Application Engineer will be responsible for the administration and development for Talent Acquisition cloud applications and integrations to it. This person’s primary responsibility will be to administer and develop integratios for Application Tracking System (ATS). The candidate will also provide support to related IT applications. This position is an Individual Contributor.
- Administer ATS, and drive development, upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation required for the smooth operations of the application
- Work with Talent Acquisition team to implement new features and enhancements to provide delightful experience to the employees
- Work with application vendor to implement new features as well as to resolve any issues with the application
- Develop and support integrations between the ATS and other enterprise business systems such as Service-Now, Workday, Office 365, Slack as required.
- Develop, document and maintain standard operating procedures and/or scripts for automation of processes
- Provide after-hours coverage as required by being on call and available to respond.
- Perform daily systems monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of critical IT applications
- Analyze, assess and resolve issues concerning applications affecting the users.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field
- 2+ years’ experience supporting Application Tracking System (ATS) such as Jobvite
- 4+ years in IT with an emphasis on the administration of SAAS applications
- 2+ years’ experience developing integrations between SAAS applications
- Familiarity with integration platform such as Workato
- Familiarity with DevOps
- Experience in supporting IT applications in production and sandbox environments
- Experience in creating auditable processes, procedures, and documentation
- Strong team player but also able to work independently without supervision
- Outstanding customer service skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills with both highly technical and non-technical people
- Ability to write and communicate detailed documentation (project specifications, requirements, and plans) for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to multi-task and scale quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and motivation to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal support and guidance
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.