Field Marketing Intern with French - 6 months (based in Paris, France)
We are looking for a marketing intern to join our Field Marketing team. This is a great opportunity to learn more about different areas within the marketing field. You will work closely with the SEMEA Marketing team to research, plan, and execute events. You will get first-hand experience on events ranging from small to large with a focus on channel led activities. Also, this internship will give you the chance to interact with people from many teams, ultimately showing how all the different teams pull together to make a company successful.
- Setup and Manage industry event logistics for regional tradeshows
- Assist with Online store – setup, inventory analysis, replenishment, etc.
- Event Support
- Manage logistics for key program execution in the field – seminars, technology workshops, movies events, and more.
- Venue research - hotels, restaurants for programs and activities - working with Field Marketing Managers
- Set up email promotions
- Set up salesforce.com reports to track campaign success
- Assist with SFDC (Salesforce.com) Campaign management and operational tasks
- Open Purchase order (PO)’s and help to reconcile event budget and receipts
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- A self-starter who instinctively and consistently creates personal and professional stretch goals and meets them.
- Works well with others with the ability to build trust with the team and work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Curiosity and ability to think creatively and flexibility
Qualifications and Experience:
- Pursuing a university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Fluency in both French and English
- CV in English is required
What's in it for you?
- Training & Development, including certifications, mentorships and development plans
- Chance to work in a dynamic atmosphere where we will make sure you reach your full potential
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.