Global Account Manager - Samsung
At Nutanix, we're working to be the most customer-centric company in the business. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people that have an ‘Insurgent’ mindset to leverage our leadership position and accelerate our presence in the World’s largest and most complex organisations. Nutanix is looking for Global Account Managers. As a Global Account Manager, you are responsible for selling Nutanix’ Software, Solutions & Services directly & with partners. Interacting directly with global customers headquartered or have a Regional HQ in the Asia-Pacific region. You will also be working closely with a Sales Engineer in your territory.
As a GAM, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of our business. Your responsibilities will include working with selected new and existing Global accounts with the goals of maximizing our global opportunity and ensuring customer success and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will possess both the business acumen to drive engagements at the C-Suite level, as well as a technical sales background that enables them to engage with software developers and IT architects. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a list of named accounts and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To build winning strategies on a selective number of Global named customers & prospects to sell deep and accelerate revenue/profit across business units & geographical divisions.
- Design strategies and propositions at a ‘Global’ level that shape big ticket multi-million $ campaigns.
- Balancing shorter-term activities to ensure quarterly targets are met, with a more strategic approach that accelerates the big-ticket & global campaigns.
- Comfortable at C-Suite level as well technical level that enables them to engage with software developers and IT architects.
- Understanding of the key milestones that drive the velocity of strategic campaigns with the ability to manage through these milestones highly efficiently, leading the required resources and virtual teams through to success.
- Effective collaboration with the different internal and eco-system stakeholders that accelerate and support Global Account growth. For example;
- Inside Sales
- Country Sales Teams & Management
- Other Global Account Teams
- Solutions Groups
- Technical Teams
- Partner Teams
- Systems Integrators/Service Providers/Consulting
- Design & maintain strategic Account Plans with the buy-in and collaboration of relevant virtual teams.
- Build an organised pipeline of opportunities with clear understanding of the milestones to closure.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around Nutanix solutions and services aligned to;
- customer business challenges
- customer current state and target state
- existing environment
- commercial objectives
- incorporating awareness of competition
- selling ‘what’s on the truck’
- Work with partners to extend reach and drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepared to travel across the related territory as required to drive the business.
- Be a knowledge broker for customers in order to build trusted advisor status.
- To understand and appreciate global market trends, competitors’ movement and industry information so as to serve customers better.
- To maximise Nutanix total addressable market share in selective Global Accounts.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 7+ years track record in selling Enterprise Software/Application/Cloud to large Global Accounts (Inbound/Outbound) in the Enterprise Data center or Cloud space.
- Business acumen to comprehend customer strategy and translate into sales strategy.
- Whilst the role will be supported with the relevant resources, the candidate must be commercially astute with the ability to develop multi-million $ big ticket commercial models and proposals.
- Excellent Emotional Intelligence (EQ), consultative, communication/interpersonal skills and empathetic with different global audiences, cultures and diversity.
- Ability to communicate value of solutions commercially and the business outcomes.
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity on complex deal structures and campaigns.
- Strong work ethic, time management and organisational skills.
- Preferably vertical industry knowledge (e.g. Financial Services, Manufacturing, Automotive, etc).
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.