Manager, People Services (HR Shared Services)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Manager, People Services (HR Shared Services/Operations)
Nutanix is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter to lead our Americas HR Shared Services team. In this role, the People Services Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of day-to-day operations and will provide leadership to a team of HR professionals supporting a broad range of responsibilities including; HR operations, first line support for HR programs, policies processes and tools as well as business aligned generalist support. This role will partner with the COE’s HRBP’s and other key stakeholders to establish SLA’s and maintain strong partnerships. They will manage a variety of strategic projects in support of our performance and service delivery goals. The successful candidate brings thought leadership related to Shared Services strategies and best practices; monitors, measures and analyzes data to guide decision-making and drive optimization; is passionate about delivering employee-centric solutions and constantly striving to improve the quality of the customer experience.
- Supervise Americas HR Ops and Service Delivery team
- Promote teamwork and professional development for staff
- Optimize the employee experience, ensuring all inquiries are resolved in a timely manner and in accordance with key performance indicators
- Establishes targets and goals for the team, including key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics, in support of our business strategy
- Lead resolution of employee escalations as appropriate
- Oversees the on-boarding and exit process
- Analyzes data, metric and CSAT surveys to identify performance strengths, weaknesses, trends and forecasting
- Monitor issues that impact service delivery identifying root cause and plan for solutioning
- Knowledge Management – Manages regional knowledge articles
- Helps lead the teams Operational Excellence initiatives
- Promotes use and awareness of self-service functionality, self-help references and other system functions
- Partner cross-functionally with HR COE’s, IT, Facilities, Payroll, etc. to resolve employee issues and to support improvement goals
- Establish and manages SLA’s with key partners
- Human Resources professional with a minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience, including HR Services and some people leadership experience. Global experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in metrics and support SLAs
- Strong project and process management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to simplify strategy into specific actions, make decisions and communicate priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong customer service, critical thinking skills, and ability to “think big but start small”
- Workday HCM experience preferred
- ServiceNow experience required
- Compliance experience a plus
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or related field or equivalent
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.