Sales Development Representative, Italian-Speaker (Barcelona-based)
Not just a “job”, are you looking for a sales career? This is your chance to build a successful career with Nutanix.
Join our elite Nutanix Sales academy, providing you solid ground for mentoring and developing your sales career.
Since the inception of our Inside Sales team in EMEA over the last four years, we were able to develop and promote a number of talent from joining our sales academy to territory account managers and Global account managers across the field.
We are searching for a hungry, honest and humble Sales Development Representative (SDR) to drive our technology and super-serve our customers.
- Generate qualified meetings & sales pipeline within Global & Strategic Accounts
- Manage target account lists and drive a comprehensive demand generation plan
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including calls, live prospect connections, email & LinkedIn touches
- Work cross-functionally with Field Sales and Marketing to deliver qualified opportunities for Field Sales
- Use advanced prospecting tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to uncover new opportunities and build trust with prospects
- Keep up-to-date with the technology industry and competitive landscape
- Thick-skinned, bold, and ambitious with a strong work ethic
- Hunter and willing to be tenacious and creative when prospecting
- Outgoing and fun to be around!
- Excellent written, oral, and phone skills
- Fascinated by technology, and passionate about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup environment
- Willing to learn and implement new sales techniques
- Passion for selling
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Work experience in the IT sector
- Speaking Italian on a native level as well as fluent English
- CV in English required
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluent language skills in English and Italian
What's in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path into Account Executive capacity and beyond
- Extraordinary Training & Development programs including certifications, mentorships and individual development plans
- Being a part of the elite global team that meets several times a year for training and leadership development, including new hire training in San Francisco
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best and complex selling professionals in the industry
- Opportunity to make a massive impact on your customers’ business by providing best in class solution around the world
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential
- Free lunch every day & snacks available at all times at the office, in addition to relaxing massages every two-weeks creating a perfect life balance
This position will be based at our Barcelona office.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.