Nutanix Instructor-Led Training (ILT) Course Developer
Nutanix Enterprise Cloud combines the agility and simplicity of the public cloud, with the security and control you need in a private cloud. Built on the industry’s leading hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) technology, which integrates compute, storage, virtualization, and networking in a full-stack solution that runs nearly any application.
Nutanix Education wants to bring world-class Enterprise Cloud education to the masses. This role will be a vital member of the Nutanix Education and Creative Services team building engaging and immersive learning experiences for our target audiences. We are looking for someone who understands instructor-led training (ILT) development and is capable of coordinating development effort across globally distributed teams. Your primary function is to create learning experiences that engage rather than bore while providing learners with the skills and information required to be successful using Nutanix products.
The successful candidate will produce innovative educational products with a distributed team of content developers, instructional designers, and field subject matter experts. We are looking for someone who has a background in virtualization and cloud technologies and can quickly learn new, cutting-edge Nutanix products. Your technical skills will continually improve because you will be working with existing and cutting-edge Nutanix technologies and have daily access to your own test environment.
The successful candidate must adhere to established development processes and standards. You will be responsible for the timely release and quality of new training offerings, improvement of existing courses, and managing feedback loops. Attention to detail is a must.
- Author of high quality, training content for existing and emerging Nutanix technologies.
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts to gather information and product specifications and transform that information into engaging content.
- Create compelling training and practical exercises applicable to specific job roles.
- Peer review technical content and provide constructive feedback.
- Evaluate and respond to course feedback so that technical accuracy and course integrity are assured.
- Work independently and rapidly to meet tight deadlines.
- Present alpha training for content that you create.
- Prioritize tasks and ensure timely delivery of all course elements.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as delivery operations, certification, and eLearning.
- Refine and improve development process workflows.
- Adhere to instructional design standards.
- 5+ years’ experience in any two of the following: virtual infrastructure management, cloud automation, configuration management (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins), cloud operations management, network virtualization, and security. Or programming languages such as Java, Node.JS, Python, Ruby, Microsoft PowerShell and Unix shell.
- Practical field experience with any combination of the technologies listed above is preferred.
- Proven experience effectively training customers on new technology or technical solutions.
- Agile project management experience.
- Fluent in English.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.